cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Full-Screen camera option gone with new update.

Hello,

Today, GoToMeeting updated to the newest version of the Windows Desktop app with a new user interface. It seems that the option to Full-Screen a specific camera (when the presenter is sharing their screen) is gone. Is there a way to make one participant's camera full-screen or very large?

Thanks for any advice. 

- Jared

4 REPLIES 4
New Contributor

Re: Full-Screen camera option gone with new update.

Today, the user interface is back to the "older" style. In this version of the UI, as a particiapnt, you can choose any participant camera or the shared screen to be full-screen. In the "new" version that was active yesterday, you could only full-screen the shared content (not the cameras). 

In our set-up, we really need the ability to full-screen any camera. I hope this is something that is avaliable in the newer version. 

LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

If you wish to switch back to the previous GoToMeeting interface you can still do so by signing into your account on the website, click Settings and then New Experience.

2019-11-20_12-34-00.jpg

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Hi Glenn,

As of yesterday, our interface has "automatically" gone back to the older style. I have a different web interface than what is in your photo. I also don't have the "New Experience" tab. Am I looking in the wrong place? Here is a screen of my account's web-settings (farther down my screen there are options for cloud recordings and a logo - not shown on this screen-shot).

GoToWeb.JPG

LogMeIn Contributor

@jritchey2969 The 'New Experience' feature can also be limited or controlled by an account administrator.  Are you currently the only user of the GoTo account?