cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: GTM Error - "Technical Difficulties"

Hi ,

Since 2 weeks back , i had problem to run gotomeeting , i uninstall the gotomeeting and tried to install it again but no luck .

right now i cant even install it.

i have windows 10 pro

please advise .

LogMeIn Contributor

@mohammadh  This problem is affecting a small subset of hardware that we are currently investigating.  Did you have any luck trying the suggested workaround on this thread?

Highlighted
New Contributor

we're one of the accounts that were reset to the new built. Having the same error message again, can you please downgrade us, again?

This is getting problematic.

LogMeIn Contributor

@AdrianC1 I apologize for the oversight, as we have no way to set permanently a particular build when Engineering is rolling out new versions to fix existing issues.  I have reverted your corporate account now.

New Contributor

So this is happening to our account again WTF is going on over there? 2 meetings today have been wasted because we cant join our own meetings.   We have been downgraded twice already.... 

LogMeIn Contributor

@coreylittle  There is an automatic rollout to corporations for updated versions that have important fixes within.  This unfortunately affects those that have been temporarily downgraded due to an older issue identified later on.  I have downgraded your account again, and am sorry we don't have a way to resolve this problem yet.

New Contributor

Just wanted to throw my oar in.

Another customer in that 'small subset of devices' here. Due to internal product standardization this affects about 40 devices at my location.

The manual killing of ancillory sound services is working for the moment, but it's a constant labour to keep up with and kills certain functionality on those <4mo systems . 

Looking forward to a fix for this hardware conflict.

New Contributor

This worked on my MSI. Disabled and then joined the meeting!
New Contributor

GoToMeeting don't work

Hello

I'm traying to join a webinar but I can't. I access to the link of the wbinar and my browser starts GoTo Opener, after few seconds appears a error message that says: GoToMeeting just experienced technical problems. -try aga

I have tried to enter to the webinar using the url https://www.gotomeeting.com/es-es/webinar/join-webinar too.

The id of the webinar is 525648342. But the website says: The webinar you are trying to join is no longer available. I have a invitation to the webinar for today, is not possible that the webinar were not available.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting don't work

Hello @JonathanAD  I apologize for the error message there.  This is a known issue specific to certain GoToMeeting software versions we are working to fix currently.  This thread has some workarounds depending on your hardware, and unfortunately you are at the mercy of the scheduling Organizer account-- which we cannot alter without their consent.