cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: GTM Error - "Technical Difficulties"

GTM temporarily downgraded the version of the desktop app associated with the account for our organization, and it appears to have done the trick for all people who were experiencing the problem.  Hopefully others can get a similar reconciliation.

Thanks for the help!

New Contributor

Same here, working perfect now... Thank you AshC

New Contributor

I am have been having the same issues for two days now and I use GTM daily....  How can I downgrade our account? 

LogMeIn Contributor

@coreylittle  Click on my Community name to send me a private message confirming your Organizer Login email address.

New Contributor

I would also like to rollback, and have already sent a PM. How do I proceed?
LogMeIn Contributor

@cctopazi We've already downgraded your account.  There may have been an issue with the PM Community response, but your account is good to go.

New Contributor

Justed tested, downgrade worked.  Thank you.

New Contributor

Interested in the downgrade as a potential solution, as my Win 10 system for client presentations is not letting me start/join meetings.

What information do you need?

LogMeIn Contributor

@frostmc  As noted in the solution on this thread, you may click on my Community name to send me a private message and confirm your account's email login spelling.

Active Contributor

I will send you a PM right away. I've been experiencing this problem since today (Monday morning) on both GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar. I tried reinstalling, scanning for malware, the network wizard, and pretty much everything suggested in this thread! Even tried with my anti-virus turned off. Nothing! I can neither join nor star meetings or webinars.....and it all worked fine just a couple days ago. I would like to please get the software downgrade ASAP!