cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GTM Error - "Technical Difficulties"

@Kandonov  You're all set, for now. 

If you have any more details to share, like the firewall / security software installed, and the specific operating systems in use, they might help us conclude the resolution faster.

Appreciate your patience.

Active Contributor

Esset Endpoint Security 6.6.2089.1

Thanks for the downgrade. Now, GTM works but not GoToWebinar for some reason.... 

Active Contributor

Any luck solving the GoToWebinar issue? GTM starts but GTW doesn't and the same error message keeps appearing. This is really messed up for me because I do webinars, as a matter of fact have to do one in a few days, and do need that service to work! 

New Contributor

Meeting problem

Hello, I have a problem when start a new meeting. After launch go to opener, apear a mensage that have technichal problems, in other computer works very well.. I uninstall all gotomeeting aplications from control panel, restart any times, but is not posible to start a new meeting.

Active Contributor

PMs  sent.  I am also in need of the downgrade until this is resolved.

thanks,

New Contributor

After downgrade GTM is now successfully loading AND Windows Updates (Win 10 Pro) that were previously failing during the time that GTM was not loading have now properly completed this morning (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 + smaller 1809 cumlative, security, and flash updates).

Will update this thread again if the issue resurfaces....

LogMeIn Contributor

@Kandonov  Sorry, I've also set your GoToWebinar separately to an older version (from last month).  This should resolve your launching issue for now.

Active Contributor

Thanks so much, @AshC ! It works now Smiley Happy 

Active Contributor

Our issue appears resolved after the downgrade.

Thanks,

New Contributor

can i also get the older version too please. I'm having the exact same issue