cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TracyRN
New Contributor

GTM plugin button installed on mail vs. calendar in Outlook 2016

Appreciate anyone's help with this problem. I search this forum as well as the internet but have not found anyone posting something similar. 

I installed the GTM plugin on my lap top. I used Outlook 2016. The GTM button to schedule a meeting is showing up on my mail ribbon:

TracyRN_0-1638383419965.png

I want this button on my calendar page in Outlook so it is easier to schedule a meeting so I can refer to my calendar. I've tried customizing my quick access ribbon in my calendar but the settings won't allow me to move GTM button. So it remains on my mail page which is not helpful. I rebooted my lap top - that didn't work in moving the location. I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin which I can do but thinking that won't make a difference. Anyone else either experience this or have any suggestions to get it moved to my calendar ribbon? 

I appreciate any input/help.

Tracy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GTM plugin button installed on mail vs. calendar in Outlook 2016

Hi Tracy, 

Welcome to the Community. 

When you create a new Outlook appointment, do you then see the GoToMeeting button present in the menu bar? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Tracy, 

Welcome to the Community. 

When you create a new Outlook appointment, do you then see the GoToMeeting button present in the menu bar? 

TracyRN
New Contributor

Oh my goodness. I feel so incredibly stupid! Yes, when I create a new calendar entry, I do see the GTM button on the menu bar. I completely forgot this is one way to schedule a GTM. On my office PC, the button is on my calendar ribbon on the upper right-hand side so seeing the GTM button on my mail menu ribbon is what was throwing me off. THANK YOU so much for reminding me that it is also in the menu of a new calendar appointment. Appreciate your help. Tracy
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

No problem, Tracy!  Glad to be of assistance.