cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rebecca3
New Contributor

Generate list of recurring meetings

My team each has a very long list of recurring meetings. Each meeting is for a different client or group. Looking on the app or online only shows part of the name for each meeting, unless we click through the list one meeting at a time.  I would like to generate the full list of all of the meeting names, so each team member can review their list and let the admin know which meetings are no longer needed. Is it possible to download a list of recurring meetings for a user?

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Generate list of recurring meetings

Hi @rebecca3  

GoTo Admins have the ability to download a list of current meetings in a single report, but I'm afraid this is not available as an Organizer alone. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
rebecca3
New Contributor

I am an admin. I have not found a way to generate a report of the current meetings.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@rebecca3  The only limitation may be for recurring / anytime meetings:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/create-reports-in-the-classic-goto-admin-center 

Are you using the new Admin Center by chance?  (This one's not available on all accounts yet) 

rebecca3
New Contributor

Since I am trying to generate a report of the recurring / anytime meetings, having that as a limitation is the problem. I am not in the new admin center, and I have noticed that the old center does not allow the generation of reports for scheduled meetings either.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@rebecca3  When recurring meetings are used they will appear on the Meeting History Report, so you can at least see which ones have been used recently. 

What options do you see for meeting report generation when logged into the Admin Center?