cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Give organizers within the same account the ability to be organizers on the same call.

For accounts that have paid for multiple organizers I would love the ability to designate them as co-organizers account wide. 

Currently when a person starts a meeting for the remaining people on our account to have the organizer privileges we all sign in under the person leading the call. I recently learned that there is a function that allows the organizer to designate others on the same call as co-organizers but I would prefer a similar ability to be available at the account settings level so that I don't have to keep assigning people as co-organizers for each call I do. 

Proposed solution: Under the user administration screen of the gotomeeting account adminstration settings be able to designate which users will be automatically co-organizers if they login using their own email (that is associated to the gotomeeting account) if they attend the same meeting as someone else from the same gotomeeting account.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Give organizers within the same account the ability to be organizers on the same call.

Brilliant!
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Give organizers within the same account the ability to be organizers on the same call.

Hi Brian,

When an organizer schedules a meeting they can already set another organizer on the same account as a co-organizer. This support article explains in more detail: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/meeting/all_files/G2M090033

"You can make someone a co-organizer before the session begins so that they can start the session if you are unable to. You can only add individuals who are also members of your same account."
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Glenn, thank you so much for that, I had no idea that was possible. I would still love for it to be on the idea list that there be an account wide option (i.e. i designate all the people who will always be an organizer on any call started within the account) but this is definitely an alternative that would work. I'll just have to make sure that the team remembers whenever we're setting up a meeting that we need to designate the others as co-organizers in addition to the meeting setup.

Thanks!
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

You're welcome. Your use case is a little different from our current implementation so I'll leave this as open Idea for consideration.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

One additional comment that is somewhat related Glenn is that in the Beta program for the meeting spaces (i.e. gotomeet.met/myname/clientname) I can't edit the meeting to establish co-organizers. That would also be important to have in that fashion so that my organization can utilize the function and not require that we login to each other's accounts.