cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Go To Meeting Splitting Itself Between Two Monitors/Will Not Fit on One Screen

Hi,

I recently bought a new laptop, installed with Windows 10.  Not only is viewing other peoples screens in GoTo INCREDIBLY blurry,  but in trying to move the GoTo Meeting screen from one monitor to the other, will not fully move to one monitor.  It gets stuck in the middle, so the screen is at a 80/30 split between screens.  I cannot pull the GoTo Meeting screen all the way to the left or right, so that it will fit on one monitor only.  Help?

5 REPLIES
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Go To Meeting Splitting Itself Between Two Monitors/Will Not Fit on One Screen

Hi @ECamp,

Can you please provide the make and model of your laptop and details of how your second monitor is connected? When you try to move the GoToMeeting window is it in windowed or full screen mode? 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Go To Meeting Splitting Itself Between Two Monitors/Will Not Fit on One Screen

Hi!

I am using a Dell Latitude 7480. One monitor is connected via VGA, one connected via HDMI|DP, and the other connected via HDMI\DVI.   While on the GoTo meeting, I was viewing another person's desktop, and when I tried to move the GoTo screen to another monitor, it would not completely go to one monitor or the other.

LogMeIn Manager

Thank you. I am assunming you are using a dock with your laptop in order to have that many monitors connected at once? I've have heard of GoToMeeting not always detecting the change in screen resolution when being moved between screens but, not getting stuck. I will see what I can find after talking to other in our support department, perhaps two of the screens are being seen as one by the software?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Hi!

I would greatly appreciate any help that can be offered!

New Contributor

Did you happen to have any update on this issue?