cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MZ9
New Contributor

GoTo Meeting reassign meetings causes problems

Hello,

Currently, we are trying to reassign meetings from one organizer to the other. Within the admin login, it only shows 7 meetings being scheduled (attached) for the organizer I want to move those meetings "away". In fact, there are over 25 meetings set up by this organizer, but only 7 are shown within the admin portal. I tried reassigning just one to check if only 7 can be shown at the same time, but after doing this, only 6 are shown anymore. Why can't I display the rest of those meetings (all after Oct 18)? Thank you.Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-24 um 11.56.49.png

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoTo Meeting reassign meetings causes problems

@MZ9  It sounds like the meetings you aren't seeing may be the 'recurring' type that do not have a set date or time.  If these meetings were scheduled a long time ago, it may explain some of the confusion.  Can you try changing one of the missing meetings to a set date / time, and then back to recurring to see if this triggers the view / option to reassign? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
MZ9
New Contributor

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately, those meetings have already been set to a certain date and time.

MZ9
New Contributor

So there is no chance to reassign those meetings? I also tried to update those and they still are not shown in the admin center.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@MZ9  I apologize for the confusion. I got mixed up with the meeting types, and had it backwards:  Scheduled (one-time) meetings will not appear in the Admin console.  Only recurring meeting types will be available to re-assign. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!