cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IvayloAFC

GoToMeeting 5 vs 10

I have a license called GoToMeeting 5 which I suspect may be an old license because it looks like the basic package is 10 users.

I know I have had 6 or 7 users on a meeting setup with the user having license GoToMeeting 5.

Is there a current license for 5 or is 10 the replacement for 5 user?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting 5 vs 10

@IvayloAFC  I'm afraid I'm not sure what that license reference means, unless this was for a special group package of 5 shared Organizers.  This is typically an offline, corporate offer that wasn't a subscription type, as we typically just charge per total number of organizers on the account.

If you feel that certain features are missing, you may want to call directly into Customer Support to confirm that the account is on the most current offering.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting 5 vs 10

@IvayloAFC  I'm afraid I'm not sure what that license reference means, unless this was for a special group package of 5 shared Organizers.  This is typically an offline, corporate offer that wasn't a subscription type, as we typically just charge per total number of organizers on the account.

If you feel that certain features are missing, you may want to call directly into Customer Support to confirm that the account is on the most current offering.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!