cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToMeeting: Activate Trial

My company accepted a quote with a Jive Sales rep for a Jive + GoToMeeting Pro bundle. I've got Jive up and running fine, but I can't get logged into GoToMeeting. I'm taken to https://myaccount.logmeininc.com when I try to log in at the regular page. From there, I see I only have access to my Jive product: 

Untitled.jpg

Did I get ripped out of My GoToMeeting Product? Help me out here!

For support reps, I opened ticket 08629428. And yes, I called it in, and the support rep transfered me over to another department that never picked up. Not a good support experience!

Please post my options here to get support that will sort this out and not hang up on me. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting: Activate Trial

@NMacIver I apologize for the delays.  Make certain you are calling the Jive general help line:  877 548 3003

If that fails, let us know so that we may do some quality assurance on that end.

2 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

@NMacIver I apologize for the delays.  Make certain you are calling the Jive general help line:  877 548 3003

If that fails, let us know so that we may do some quality assurance on that end.

New Contributor

What happened was that our boss made the initial contact, and sales set up gotomeeting to run under his account. Later, as the IT admin, I set up the Jive account under my own email. We didn't realize the difference until we had our sales rep ask the engineers directly. Just a warning to all prospective users, make sure you know who your sales rep set up your accounts under.