cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WGITSU
New Contributor

GoToMeeting MAC Application crashing

Hi,

Over the last few days, we are having a number of users report that using the MAC Application to join our sessions is crashing.   Does anyone know of any issues? 

I have tried looking for a support email address but cannot find one and it says to call but there are long waits.

8 REPLIES 8
WGITSU
New Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting MAC Application crashing

I have more details from one of the MAC users along with a trace when the crash happens.   The users can log back in but it is really messing with our meetings.

What is the best way to talk to Support other than having to sit on a phone call for a long time?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

It looks like we have enough detail on these failures to improve the reliability on Mac OS.  Please wait for the 10.10 version to be applied and let us know if the problems persist. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Consultant-168
New Contributor

My MacBook pro 16' 2019 with Catalina 10.15.5 frequently crashes within longer calls (1hour+) and that is so annoying.

Isn't there any solution or update, not even a workarround for GoToMeeting to be stable?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Consultant-168 What GoToMeeting version do you have installed there? 

Consultant-168
New Contributor

@AshC: I have installed GotoMeeting Version 10.9.1 Build 17359.

By 'crashing' I mean that it forces MacOS to reboot. As this does not happen with other apps I think that it is caused by the GotoMeeting app.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Yes, I'm aware of some improvements in version 10.10.1 that should fix that behavior.  I believe you should receive the upgrade in the next week or so, and appreciate your patience while we roll this out to everyone.

Consultant-168
New Contributor

By the way: avoiding the Mac app because it kernel panics MacOS (see my comment above) the Windows app version 10.11.1.18068 with Windows 10, 1909 build 18363.900 blue screens Windows. Thats not fun!

How can I recommend GoToMeeting to my customers is the apps are unstable?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Consultant-168  I don't know of anything that would cause the blue screen effect for Windows.  If that behavior is repeatable, and there are no driver updates available for that device, please call into Customer Support so they can document the conflict directly.