cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToMeeting Outlook 365 plugin not working on Mac Catalina

One of our users has updated their Mac device to 10.15, which had resulted in both their GoToMeeting desktop app and their GoToMeeting Outlook 365 plugin to stop working. We were able to resolve the former issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the most updated version of GoToMeeting, but we didn't have the same luck with the Outlook 365 plugin. Both before and after reinstalling, the error was the same:

"Scheduling Not Available Your appointment can't be scheduled because Outlook isn't responding. Please try again later. Outlook Error Code: 5001 - Internal Error"

Outlook and everything else is working fine throughout this, what could be preventing this Add-in from working and how do we resolve this?

GoToMeeting error.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting Outlook 365 plugin not working on Mac Catalina

Looks like the issue has been resolved. There is an updated plugin 1.1.6 that has resolved the issue overnight.

6 REPLIES 6
Active Contributor

I am having the same issue
New Contributor

Same issue here...
Active Contributor

Same Issue for me, however I am not on Catalina. I am on Mojave - 10.14.6

New Contributor

Same problem here. 

Active Contributor

Just spoke to G2M Support and they confirm this is a bug, They are working with Microsoft and Apple to get this fixed. They couldnt however give a timescale for resoloution

Active Contributor

Looks like the issue has been resolved. There is an updated plugin 1.1.6 that has resolved the issue overnight.