cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

GoToMeeting Scheduler for Outlook in Mac not working

Hi there, 

I am running in macOS Mojave 10.14 and Outlook Version 16.18. 

Even before updating to Mojave i had problem with Scheduler, not producing a proper GoToMeeting link, but rather a blank page. I have tried Spotlight and other solutions provided, but none worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Antonis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting Scheduler for Outlook in Mac not working

@Nath2018 @antpolitis @agrover 

There was a recent Outlook update that caused the GoToMeeting scheduler to create blank invitations.  This should be resolved within 24 hours, during the next auto-update period:  New Version 1.2.1

* You can also manually update your Mac Scheduler yourself if you need the functionality before tomorrow.

36 REPLIES
Active Contributor

Re: Mac Scheduler Now Not Working

After the latest updates to my MacOS and Outlook for Mac it stopped working for me.

Scheduler version: 1.2.0

MacOS version: 10.14

Outlook for Mac version: 16.19

When I have an open meeting being scheduled and I click the schedule meeting button, it opens a new meeting invite in outlook with nothing actually in it, so no GTM meeting is actually created, whether in the new invite I opened or the one the schedular opened.

BTW, I did check the MacOS Spotlight cache, and I have nothing in there to rebuild to begin with. I did, however, add and then remove a folder as described in the Apple KB to get the system to reindex, but with no success. Not sure this is related here.

Help?

Active Contributor

Re: Mac Scheduler Now Not Working

@LeMonte  Clearing my Mac spotlight cache solved this for me a few months ago.
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201716

New Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting scheduler for mac doesnt work after High Sierra install

Hi, has this issue been resolved? I don't see a solution in the thread but it's been about 10 months since the last comment. I have been enjoying GoToMeeting Scheduler on Mac High Sierra for a while, until last week when I did a Microsoft Upgrade to Outlook 16.18 (181014)  Then it just broke. It was able to launch my Outlook calendar entry but the meeting information is not copied into the calendar entry. If there is a resolution to the issue I'd appreciate anyone to let me know. 

Thanks. 

LogMeIn Contributor

@antpolitis I apologize for the difficulty.

We are investigating this problem now, and will update the Community as new information becomes available.

Active Contributor

Everything worked fine for me before the latest office update - I'm also now running macOS Mojave 10.14 and Outlook Version 16.18 - and the 'scheduler ' tool is broken. I can click to schedule meetings and it opens a new outlook calendar meeting invite - but doesn't populate with any 'goto' details. If I have a blank invite open and click the scheduler, previously the button said 'add invite' or something similar..... now it still says 'scheule meeting'.  Any updates on a patch or workaround? I've tried clearing everything, reindexing, re-installing, praying - but am now having to use webex instead. Their plugin works fine.

New Contributor

I am also facing the similar issue, meeting also get created on web, if I login to web I found the meeting but plugin unable to populate in outlook mail

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @agrover

Do you know if you are enrolled in the Office Insider program with Microsoft? If you check for updates in Outlook you should see a checkbox displayed for enrolling. I ask because my Mac is still on Outlook 16.16 and does not see any updates available and the scheduler is working correctly. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Definitely not enrolled in the office insider program - but I think you're a couple of versions behind.

16.17 works, 16.18 is the latest official update and upgrading to that is when the problmes start. I know this because I have 2 macbooks - one on 16.17 and one of 16.18 - the 16.17 still works fine.

Not sure why you're not seeing the updates? 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Ah - I figured out the versions!

16.16 is the latest release for Office 2016.

Looks like I'm on the Office 365/2019 version (via work license) which is on 16.18.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/release-notes-office-2016-mac