cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting scheduler for mac doesnt work after High Sierra install

@MiaoLi  There was a recent Outlook update that caused the GoToMeeting scheduler to create blank invitations.  This should be resolved within 24 hours, during the next auto-update period:  New Version 1.2.1

* You can also manually update your Mac Scheduler yourself if you need the functionality before tomorrow.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting Scheduler for Outlook in Mac not working

@Nath2018 @antpolitis @agrover 

There was a recent Outlook update that caused the GoToMeeting scheduler to create blank invitations.  This should be resolved within 24 hours, during the next auto-update period:  New Version 1.2.1

* You can also manually update your Mac Scheduler yourself if you need the functionality before tomorrow.

New Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting scheduler for mac doesnt work after High Sierra install

I just upgraded to scheduler 1.2.1 and that did resolve the issue. I'm back in business!!! Thanks! I really appreciate it! 

Active Contributor

The update fixed for me - many thanks !

New Contributor

Thank you! This update resolved the issue
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Mac Scheduler Now Not Working

@DikoD Sorry for the delay.  This issue should be fully resolved.  If not, please try to update the GoToMeeting plugin to the newest version available.

Active Contributor

I'm sorry to say that it did not...

I updated the Scheduler app. Currently running v1.2.1 (the newest you guys just released).

If I don't have an invite open, it opens a new meeting invitation, however, it does not populate and meeting invite in it. If I have an invitation window open, it still opens a new meeting invitation (not using the open one) and still not populating any meeting info in it.

LogMeIn Contributor

@DikoD  Try this Mac Removal Tool to uninstall everything GoToMeeting before emptying the trash, rebooting, and reinstalling again.

Active Contributor

Did everything you guys suggested in your last reply, it did not change/fix the behavior.

Still the same issues as my previous reply.

LogMeIn Contributor

@DikoD Is your native Mac language set to English currently?