cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: Mac Scheduler Now Not Working

I am from Boston, so that would be a yes!

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Mac Scheduler Now Not Working

@DikoD  It sounds like you've run the gauntlet of troubleshooting this, so I would next call into support when you have time to create a case with us:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/contactus

New Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting scheduler for mac doesnt work after High Sierra install

It is not working for me. I am on MacOS Mojave 10.14.1 and the latest version of Outlook Mac. The icon is able to schedule the meeting in Outlook, but does not populate the GTM details.

LogMeIn Contributor

@boslon  If you've already tried re-installing the pluging, you may also test with this small installer to set it up directly on your Mac.

Active Contributor

You do realize that you just gave us a Windows batch file to run on a Mac... right!?

LogMeIn Contributor

@DikoD  Sorry about that, I had a different bookmark that seems lost.  Could you confirm the Outlook version you have installed there?

Active Contributor

LogMeIn Contributor

@DikoD  The only other thing I can think of is a clean slate on your Mac.  This tool can remove all aspects of GoToMeeting preferences.  After that I would create a case with Support because the issue should be resolved with the software versions you have stated.

Active Contributor

I'm having the same issue with Mojave and the newest version of GotoMeeting desktop app and the scheduler - I've just started having the blank invitation coming up. I've tried all the recommendations .... removed all gotomeeting apps and reinstalled and also cleared Spotlight cache. 

Active Contributor

I've also ran the recommended complete cleanup tool with the recommended steps here. Same issue still remains.

GTM team, as you can see, this is a pervasive issue and not an individual user support issue.

Can you guys please address this issue?

It seems like this plugin keeps being fixed only to break shortly after. Can we please get a consistant fix for this?

Thank you!!