cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: Unable to add GoToMeeting Starter

For reference for others, the solution by @AshC does not work. My subscription ended on February 10th, and I currently have no active subscriptions. However, when I try to add a new subscription, my only options are GoToMeeting Pro and GoToMeeting Plus. I cannot add GoToMeeting Starter even though I have no subscriptions.

Like I stated originally, it is impossible to downgrade any GoToMeeting account to Starter. Hopefully others don't waste time on this like me.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

@AshC wrote:

@whitea2  I don't believe that statement would be accurate. 

1. You can certainly downgrade your plan to Starter from any other subscription, once the curren plan expires.
  2. In the near future, we plan to offer the ability to include multiple tiers of GoTo services -- we're just not there yet.

This is incorrect. You cannot downgrade your plan to Starter after the current plan expires.

LogMeIn Contributor

@whitea2  I apologize for any confusion or disruptions with your account.  Have you tried to purchase the GoToMeeting Starter package from the Buy page?  :  https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/pricing

Active Contributor

@AshC wrote:

@whitea2  I apologize for any confusion or disruptions with your account.  Have you tried to purchase the GoToMeeting Starter package from the Buy page?  :  https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/pricing

Yes, once I put in my email address, it logs me in and redirects me to the "Add a subscription" page where my only options are GoToMeeting Pro and GoToMeeting Plus. 

It is absurd how many times I've been told that I can sign up for GoToMeeting Starter when that is clearly untrue. What's the next suggestion for how to sign up for GoToMeeting Starter?

LogMeIn Contributor

@whitea2  I am sorry, there seems to be a differential between the GoToMeeting Starter plan, from when it was offered as a new subscription type, and the age of your current account.  I've now made a change that should allow you to keep the Starter option active.  Let me know in a Private Message if this fails, and I'll get your contact  info for a case follow-up.