cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lphillips
New Contributor

GoToMeeting not working on LifeSize Conference systems platforms

For the last two weeks been having issues where GoToMeeting is not working on LifeSize Conference room systems. The issues that we are experiencing is when inputting sip login information into LifeSize equipment the connection is completed, the only appears is a black screen and with hit or miss if the audio still works. After 10-15 mins into the meeting video begin to show up being able to see the people on the other side.   

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting not working on LifeSize Conference systems platforms

@lphillips  Were you using the InRoom functionality with GoToMeeting successfully in the past?  If so, are there any firmware updates available for the Lifesize devices?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
lphillips
New Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting not working on LifeSize Conference systems platforms

@AshC  Yes we have been using this InRoom functionality with GoToMeeting successfully  for a year plus. We started to experience issues 2-3 weeks ago. I have Icon300 or Icon500 between eight conference rooms. Which all eight rooms are having the same issue. I don't see the option to do manual firmware updates to any of our Icon's when logging into them from browser, so I take it that  automatic updates are happening.