cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

GoToMeeting plugin for Google Calendar not functioning correctly

I have a number of users complaining that the GTM plugin for google calendar is not working correctly.  Users are reporting that when they click the add button, there is no information generated in the description (which includes dial-in numbers, as well as additional instructions.

In addition, the meeting ID that is generated by the plugin is invalid in many cases.  Users have also reported that they are unable to start meetings via the plugin, and are also promtpted to add a meeting to an event that already had a meeting ID associated with it.  

Please address this issue Logmein.  As you can tell from the plugin feedback, many other users are experiencing this issue as well.  

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
New Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting plugin for Google Calendar not functioning correctly

I've attached complaints about the current state of the plugin for additional visibility of this issue

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 11.17.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-05 at 11.17.18 AM.png

Highlighted
New Contributor

The complaints keep on coming in, and I will keep on uploading them here.  LogMeIn has done an embarrassing job owning this issue, and an even worse job doing anything about it. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 3.13.31 PM.png

LogMeIn Contributor

Hey folks,

I apologize for the ongoing issues there.

We have alerted Google to the problem and are currently awaiting confirmation that the conflict will be resolved.  Hopefully we'll have more information to share in the coming days.  Thanks for your patience.