cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Google Calendar Plugin and my personalized meet.me meeting not working

I have a GoToMeeting account and have configured my "personal meeting room". I have a "vanity url" and I can easily use the "Share" button to copy the details and paste it into e-mails or calendar invites.

I then discovered the Chrome Extension for Google Calendar and installed it. I started a new calendar invite and clicked the "Add" button to add a meeting to my event. When this happens, I notice that the URL for the meeting doesn't match my "vanity url" nor does it even match the access code of my personal meeting room. 

My assumption would be that plugin would use my personal meeting room by default. Is that not the case? When I click the edit button it takes me to my personal settings, but I see the access numbers do not match up. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Google Calendar Plugin and Personal Channel Not working

Hi @Fresh-Sean

Currently, our Google and Outlook Calendar plug-ins are designed to schedule new meetings only, we are considering giving the option for them to simply insert your personalized GoToMeeting info when desired.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
2 REPLIES
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Fresh-Sean

Currently, our Google and Outlook Calendar plug-ins are designed to schedule new meetings only, we are considering giving the option for them to simply insert your personalized GoToMeeting info when desired.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Thanks for the quick response. I think it would be a great feature to add since I tend to use my personal meeting room and not "on the fly" meetings in general.