cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

GotoMeeting apps not working

Today I was unable to launch gotomeeting. I have used the desktop and the online apps for most of this year. I keep receiving the error that "Gotomeeting has experienced technical difficulties. Please try again." I uninstalled all goto meeting components, rebooted, and downloaded and reinstalled the gotomeeting opener. The desktop app never reappears and the program never launches. Help please!

2 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GotoMeeting apps not working

Sorry for the trouble there.

This behavior can often be caused by local security applications / firewalls installed on the PC that won't allow the GoTo Opener to run correctly, or GoToMeeting software to update naturally.

New Contributor

Re: GotoMeeting apps not working

Thank you.   How would I resolve it?  I have the same virus protection that I have had for months.  The program stopped working within the last couple of weeks.  Are there instructions on removing and reinstalling all of the components?  Maybe I need to do that...

AshC wrote:

Sorry for the trouble there.

This behavior can often be caused by local security applications / firewalls installed on the PC that won't allow the GoTo Opener to run correctly, or GoToMeeting software to update naturally.