cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Green border and share controls around a shared screen or application blocks browser tabs.

Share controls block browser tabsShare controls block browser tabs

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Green border and share controls around a shared screen or application blocks browser tabs.

The old version does not do that.  This border impedes my ability to run mutli-tabbed browser fully maximized.  Can I turn it off?  Move the controls to side of screen?  Auto hide controls?  Also...the border is really thick....taking up precious screen real estate

Tags (1)
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Green border and share controls around a shared screen or application blocks browser tabs.

Hi @McVee ,

You raise a valid issue here, and I think we can improve upon this feedback.  The new software has a few things we will continue to work on, so expect further updates to come with better functionality soon.

Active Contributor

do u know if this has been addressed?  It's killin' me :-(