cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luigermat
New Contributor

Have Pro GTM video not recording

I have read a lengthy thread, watched videos, and checked out the support center.

My recording is showing a black screen although most of the audio works fine. (In the beginning is cut off a bit...ideas?) I can get video to record when I am on screen share but it doesnt show all the webcams.

Bottom line: I want to record a gtm with everyone's webcams and NOT have to screenshare.

I appreciate your non-techie ideas and suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Have Pro GTM video not recording

@luigermat  If you're attempting to record a webcam feed, then this is only available with Cloud Recording currently.  Both the Business and Enterprise subscription levels offer these features. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
luigermat
New Contributor

Wait. Is it that I need to have a higher plan? Pro wont record video?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@luigermat  If you're attempting to record a webcam feed, then this is only available with Cloud Recording currently.  Both the Business and Enterprise subscription levels offer these features. 

CharlieW
Visitor

Recordings

I am only getting audio on my GTM call recordings playback.  How do I get video?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Recordings

Hi Charlie,

If you are referencing webcam sharing, then this is only recorded when Organizers use the Cloud Recording functionality.

TommasoRusso-TS
Active Contributor

I beg your pardon, may be I don't understand English, in https://support.goto.com/meeting I read: "When a meeting is recorded, the presenter's screen, the audio conference, and any shared applications are included." If the final MP4 file would include MY GTM screen when I record, this would be enough for me.  But my mp4 files contain only audio and windows of shared application, when none of my apps are shared the record shows a grey screen with some microphones in black. What do you mean by "webcam sharing"? Images of other partecipants that I see on my screen? Where is it writtten that I cannot record what I see on my screen with a Pro subscription, and that I had to choose Business or Enterprise subscription to obtain such a basic fuctionality?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@TommasoRusso-TS  The screen sharing functionality for all GoTo plans is identical.  You don't need to upgrade for any audio or video enhancements.  

Regarding desktop audio sharing, please see the following support guide (it may also be available in your native language):  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-include-my-audio-during-a-meeting 

TommasoRusso-TS
Active Contributor

I still cannot understand.

I've subscribed a professional plan to remain in contact with a cultural association. Sometimes we invite to our meetings some competent person (university teachers, members of Parliament... next will be a judge of the Constitutional Court ) to speak to us on some complex topic. Last time I tried to record his speech to publish it on Youtube, but what I obtained is an mp4 file containing only his voice with a background image, not his mimic. I can send you the file if you want.

Looking in this forum I've read that what I desire can be obtained recording on the cloud, that is allowed only to subscribers to Business or Enterprise plan. But now you say that I don't need to upgrade for any audio or video enhancements.

So, in wich way could I obtain a movie of a partecipant with audio and video?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@TommasoRusso-TS   If you were recording to your desktop then I'm afraid webcams will not be included.  You must record to the cloud to save any webcam feeds from the live broadcast. 

TommasoRusso-TS
Active Contributor

OK, so I had to subscribe a Businnes plan rather than a Professional one. I had also done so, if only I knew the problem before subscribing. Offer was not clear about recording session, and I've found this information only looking at this forum.

Thanks anyway.