cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Higher charge for Starter monthly package?

Hi,

I see the price for Starter monthly package on your website, and also at the payment page is $18/month for monthly payment.

Picture1.png

But when I pressed Pay, it charged me $24, and also show the cost for next renewal is $24.

Picture2.png

Can someone please explain? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Higher charge for Starter monthly package?

Hi @khanhnguyen ,

Welcome to the Community.

As a general rule, all the GoTo subscription rates will be cheaper when purchasing an entire year (12 month commitment) compared to the month-to-month plans.  On average, the annual plans are around 20% cheaper than monthly.  Hopefully that answers your question!

New Contributor

Hi @AshC ,

Unfortunately it is not the answer. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 8.28.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-07 at 8.28.15 AM.png

We can see the price for monthly commitment is $18/month, and for annually commitment is $14/month.

LogMeIn Contributor

That is correct:  The comparison you see there is the annual plan divided by 12, representing a lower rate next to the month-to-month option.

New Contributor

So what is leading to the number $24? I still don't get it. This is very annoyed for me, as the cost I proposed to the company is not the same with the cost you charged to the credit card.

LogMeIn Contributor

@khanhnguyen  If you have concerns about an incorrect bill, please call directly into Support so that they may confirm the correct billing information to investigate further.