cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

How can I add company info? error- Could not verify the domain. The verification code does not match the expected code or is not present

Dear Team, How can I add company info? Tried several times but keep popping "Could not verify the domain. The verification code does not match the expected code or is not present." Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How can I add company info? error- Could not verify the domain. The verification code does not match the expected code or is not present

Hi Tan, if you are trying to setup Single Sign-on, you will need to verify you own the domain you wish to use for SAML/SSO. This can be done one of two ways: uploading a txt file to your domain's public website, or by adding the verification code as a root-level record.

New Contributor

Re: How can I add company info? error- Could not verify the domain. The verification code does not m

I attempted the procedures but receive the same result. I have added the TXT record as well as uploaded the requested file to our website, but neither has worked.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How can I add company info? error- Could not verify the domain. The verification code does not m

@jfischburg If you are already using enterprise single sign on with your company, follow these instructions step by step:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/set-up-using-adfs-v20-g2m710003