cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

How can I hide who is attending my meeting?

Hello, is it possible to close access for invited users to put their names when connecting to the meeting? For example, like an invited person, I received link for meeting and only possibility I have is click on the shared link (it is prohibited for me identify my name or e-mail address). Administrator of the meeting is defined me like “Attendee 1” and I couldn’t change it.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How can I hide who is attending my meeting?

Hi Roman,
If I understand you correctly, you want to update your name while in session?  If so, you may right click your name in the GoToMeeting Attendee pane to update your name and email visible to other participants.

New Contributor

Hi, Ash,
No, i want to hide from attendees a possibility identify themselves means putting their name/ e-mail/company.
Is it possible?
Thank for answer.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Roman,

Meeting attendees are required to enter a name when joining your meeting, but you have the ability to hide the attendee list from them as well as disable Chat and webcam sharing.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Glenn,
thank you for your answer and screens.
I know this ability but the gap is when attendee is talking participants can see his/her name.
Does meeting admin have a possibility to hide talking name/s at all?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Roman,
The 'Who's Speaking' feature cannot be disabled at the software level, sorry about that.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi there, 

I have a related question regarding hiding identityl of attendees.  I was successful in hiding the attendees list , hwoever , their names are showing when they talk.  Is there a way to hide their names when talking?

thanks , 

Ela 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Tobela2020  I'm afraid this functionality is still built into the software as the default behavior.