cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Polina
New Contributor

How can I reduce our subscription to just one organizer?

I want to cancel my subscription to only one organizer in GoToMeeting, but when I click "cancel", it does not specify that the subscription is canceled for just one participant. I'm afraid that clicking will cancel the entire subscription, and not just one organizer, as I want, not all of it?

photo_2020-06-22_12-49-17.jpgphoto_2020-06-22_12-49-37.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: How can I cancel a subscription to just one organizer?

Hi @Polina,

Since you are just removing one of your GoToMeeting organizer licenses, you just need to edit your current  subscription. This support article explains how to do this through the Billing Center: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/change-your-plan-g2m010010 

Basically, you will edit your current GoToMeeting subscription and change it from 2 licenses to 1.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Polina, 

For help with downgrading a plan and not cancelling completely, you may contact Customer Support through this support page:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-contact-gotomeeting-customer-support-g2m090151 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Polina
New Contributor

Sorry, but this article didn't help me. I want to cancel my subscription to only one organizer in GoToMeeting, but when I click "cancel", it does not specify that the subscription is canceled for just one participant. I'm afraid that click will cancel the entire subscription, and not just one organizer, as I want? I need GoToMeeting Pro to have 1 out of 1 in use, not 2 like now (look at the picture).

photo_2020-06-22_12-49-17.jpg

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Polina,

Since you are just removing one of your GoToMeeting organizer licenses, you just need to edit your current  subscription. This support article explains how to do this through the Billing Center: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/change-your-plan-g2m010010 

Basically, you will edit your current GoToMeeting subscription and change it from 2 licenses to 1.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Polina
New Contributor

Thank you very much for your help!