cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

How do I delete my GoToMeeting Free account?

My trial is over and I now have a GoToMeeting Free account. How do I delete the account? i.e. so that if I tried to log in again it would not work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How do I delete my account?

Hi Toni,
GoToMeeting Free is included with every subscription now, and can be utilized as an alternate to paid subscriptions for small groups of people.  There's no need to cancel the Free offering, as it does not require payment or billing.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Toni,
GoToMeeting Free is included with every subscription now, and can be utilized as an alternate to paid subscriptions for small groups of people.  There's no need to cancel the Free offering, as it does not require payment or billing.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

I understand there is no need but I would like to delete it. Does this mean it is impossible?

For my own reasons I actually need to delete it, please take my word for it.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Toni,
You are allowed to change the email on file if you like, but we do not delete accounts.  I'm sorry if this inconveniences you in some way.

Should you wish to unsubscribe from any communications, you may reference this doc.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Ok thanks Ash for your responses. It would be nice for this functionality to be considered for future updates. Seems like a requirement that many people may want.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi

i am also trying to delete my account and i find the fact that one cannot delete an account a major GDPR issue. By  European law, each [erson is entitled to do whatever he/she wants with his/hers digital footrpint and not being able to delete an account is (needless to say) going to create issues for you. Are you sure i cannot delete my account?

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @tolis ,

All of the information about our compliance with GDPR can be found here:

We are in the process of adding more documentation, including product specific compliance details, so please bookmark these pages and check back again.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have created a trial account with my corporate details and now have a account with similar details. it was working but now there is a conflict and the only thing I can find is:

Why am I receiving an error stating 'email address currently in use' or a message advising to 'contact global customer support' when trying to sign up for a trial account?

Can I delete my trial account? what do I need to do to make my account work again?

How to delete my trial account so that my email can be added to corporate group?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@lakscode  Customer Support can migrate the trial account into the active plan if you contact them directly.  Otherwise, you may change the trial login email to something other than the one to be used on the active account yourself.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you @AshC .