cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

How do I get to my main contact list for editing? I can't find it anywhere and it should be obvious - What am I missing?

Where do I find my contact list to edit or add people?
8 REPLIES 8
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How do I get to my main contact list for editing? I can't find it anywhere and it should be obvious - What am I missing?

Hi Missy,
From your OpenVoice account page: 
  1. Invite & Schedule category
  2. Create a new conference
  3. Click 'Edit Contacts'
  4. Save this contact group if you want to use it again
New Contributor

Re: How do I get to my main contact list for editing? I can't find it anywhere and it should be obvious - What am I missing?

Sorry Ash, I'm not referring to groups, just individuals.  There is no place for me to go to view and edit contacts?  
LogMeIn Contributor

I'm sorry, there's not an easy access point to edit all contacts.  However when you schedule a new session they will become available to you there.

New Contributor

This seems so silly and an obvious issue.  Thanks for your help!
LogMeIn Contributor

We'll be sure to bring up this functionality request with the OpenVoice product team to see if we can improve the user experience.

New Contributor

I agree with this - we should be able to delete a contact. What if there is a typo! Thanks.
New Contributor

Re: How do I get to my main contact list for editing? I can't find it anywhere and it should be obv

HELP!!! I need to delete a client's private email that he doesn't want us using. How do i delete this from my contacts??? Why hasn't this been addressed in website functionality since 2017??

Thanks!

@Christine Pompa wrote:
I agree with this - we should be able to delete a contact. What if there is a typo! Thanks.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How do I get to my main contact list for editing? I can't find it anywhere and it should be obv

@nicolem4040 Have you considered creating a new contact under the new email address?