cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

How do I turn off automatic auto renew for GoToMeeting

How do I turn off automatic auto renew for GoToMeeting please.

It is listed in your help / FAQs as if it should be an option when you Edit the Subscription within your Billing tab but the option is not there.

How can I start a ticket or where can I send an email so I do not have to call and wait on hold to stop auto renewal please.

Thanks.

(wanted to add: this is a MONTHLY subscription).

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How do I turn off automatic auto renew for GoToMeeting

Hello,

You may disable an online, monthly subscription in this way (if you are the main admin or billing contact):  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/cancel-your-account-g2m010011

You may also click the Contact option at the bottom of that support document if you need help cancelling with a support representative.

** Corporate / offline-contracts have an LMI Accounts team that would assist with managing those agreements.

Active Contributor

@AshC there is nothing in my account under my billing options that allows me to turn off the auto renewal.

I am the admin and only billing contact on the account.

Can you please list out the exact steps I need to follow when in my account because I have looked under the Admin page, Billing page, clicked on all the edit options under the subscription types, etc., and nothing shows an option to check off auto renewal. Auto renewal does not even appear.

Clicking the Contact Support takes you to a place where it gives you a # to call in, right? Or are you saying that should take me to a chat and then a chat agent will be able to turn off the auto renewal for me?

Thanks.

(wanted to add, I am not a Corporate / offline contract.)

Active Contributor

Hi, can someone address this please.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

@AshC or anyone from the team - can you please give me the exact steps where the auto renewal option exists within my account so I can find it and click it on or off myself without having to call since I do not fit any of the exceptions you listed and I am the main admin and billing contact. Thanks.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @CM100 --  Go ahead and click on my Community name in order to confirm your account email address through a private message.  That way I can see if there's anything going on with your setup.