cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

I am in need of command line/batch assistance with getting GoToMeeting installed.

I am in need of command line/batch assistance with getting GoToMeeting installed.

I'm installing for multiple users through a batch file so I'm using "GoToOpenerMultiUser.msi" and "G2MSetup8.45.13190_IT.msi"

The issue is, once the batch file runs, the GoToOpener installs in the control panel (add/remove) programs but the GoToMeeting does not. If I run the GoToOpener application, it says "connecting to GoToMeeting" then asks me to install the .exe for GoToMeeting.

I clearly don't want the end users having to install anything, they wont have the admin rights either.

The goal is to have the batch install GoToMeeting without the enduser having any interaction. What am I doing wrong?

Here is the current command line:

echo Installing GoToOpener...
c:\windows\system32\msiexec.exe /i "%~dp0GoToOpenerMultiUser.msi" /qb-
%systemroot%\system32\timeout.exe /t 20 /nobreak > nul

echo Installing GoToMeeting...
c:\windows\system32\msiexec.exe /i "%~dp0G2MSetup8.45.13190_IT.msi" ALLUSERS=1 G2MPERFORMAVC=FALSE G2MRUNATLOGON=false G2MRECAUDIO=false G2MRECCONVERT=true /l* C:\Windows\Temp\G2MInstall_13190.log /qb- /norestart

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I am in need of command line/batch assistance with getting GoToMeeting installed.

Hi @aceforsale ,

The MSI package should include the latest default GoToMeeting software version as well.  Make certain you are following the installation guide from here:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/downloaddocument/gotomeeting-msi-installation-guide-g2md0...

New Contributor

Re: I am in need of command line/batch assistance with getting GoToMeeting installed.

I have the GoToMeeting installer in there "G2MSetup8.45.13190_IT.msi"

I've read this same document 10 times previously and again now. I don't see anything that can help me in here. Its just preferences but not why GoToMeeting doesn't want to install. Smiley Sad

LogMeIn Contributor

I can't be 100% sure what's happening at the endpoint, but you can contact Customer Support to create a case for review.