cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: I am trying to log out of my current account

I found this thread while Googling the exact same issue. While all the above responses were super unhelpful... we figured it out on our own so thought I would share!

Right click that icon they keep refering to, but go to "Preferences" (I couldn't find the logout or any of that above either). When you click into Preferences, then click the part of the upper left that says "General". On the "General" tab, you'll see an area that says "Session Identity" - that's where I found a checked box that has my coworkers info and email. I unchecked it, pressed OK, and then exited out of the meeting. Logged back in, and problem was fixed! 

New Contributor

Re: I am trying to log out of my current account

Thank you for your fix.  Unfortunately, it didn't work for me.  On Win 10 Pro.  No preferences option comes up when I right click on the Task-Bar flower or the Start Menu flower.  When GoTo Meeting is open, it doesn't show up in my SysTray.  So, not sure how Citrix expects us to Logout of the application.  How about a simple LogOut button somewhere on the GUI?  This is ridiculous.

New Contributor

When the flowers fail you, try this! Guaranteed to work if you're logged in!

When all else fails, and your flowers don't work, if you're logged in, select Meet Now, which opens up the G2M main window. From there, you can select the menu from the top and select Preferences. From there, you can access the Start Up section and uncheck the Sign In section where it says, "Remember me on this computer" Hope that helps. Citrix should have this problem ID'd and provide a LogOut button on the main screen.

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: When the flowers fail you, try this! Guaranteed to work if you're logged in!

@TonySyn Hey there,

Sorry for any confusion.  If GoToMeeting is running in the background, sometimes the GoToMeeting icon may be hiding in the task bar on Windows 10, underneath an upwards facing arrow (near the clock).  If you don't see the orange flower icon there, then this indicates GoToMeeting may not be set for automatic start (which can also be changed within the software preferences).