cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

I cannot schedule meetings with telephone dial in

I am trying to schedule a meeting in gotomeeting. But its not showing 'telephone audio' option in buit-in audio. Its showing  using computer audio option. But i want to use telephone option.

Any suggestions on this...

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: My option to use telephone audio is not showing.

Hi @harathi,

I have reviewed your account and it appears that you have only been provisioned with a GoToMeeting Free plan at this time. You will need your account admin to sign in to the Admin Center and add GoToMeeting Pro to your list of products.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
3 REPLIES
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @harathi,

I have reviewed your account and it appears that you have only been provisioned with a GoToMeeting Free plan at this time. You will need your account admin to sign in to the Admin Center and add GoToMeeting Pro to your list of products.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Thanks Glenn for the quick reply

New Contributor

We were told this, too.  That we had to upgrade to get the "meeting lock" feature.  However, that did not solve the problem.  It turns out the "meeting lock" feature only works with GoToMeeting audio.  It does not work with our separate conference call system.  

I was told the developers said "meeting lock" will not work with our own conference audio, only GoToMeeting's built-in audio.

The symptom is you don't see a "lock/unlock" icon unless you've chosen built-in audio.

I wasn't able to find this information anywhere in the online documentation so I thought I'd include it here in the community!  Also, the first 2 tech support people I worked with didn't know about this either.  Hopefully this information will be available in the online documenation at some point.