cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

I want to change the time format to 24h

date format is now default american, I want to change it to 24h. please advise.
The date format is now with am and pm , I would like to change it to 24h format ie. 14h instead of 2 pm.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Active Contributor

Re: I want to change the time format to 24h

To clarify the 24 hour clock questions, at this time our product only displays in AM/PM but you are still able to type for example, 1800 as the time, and once you save the meeting, the time time will display accurately, but only in AM/PM format.

Time – Click the time to open the drop-down, then type the start time with the hour and minute separated by a colon. You can also type it in military time without having to change between AM and PM (for example, "14:00" will automatically set the start time to 2:00 PM, even if the drop-down is set to AM). Note that you can only schedule a meeting in the future.

I will send this up as a feature request.

17 REPLIES 17
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Daniel, where is this time format showing for you? Are you creating these meetings from the website, or another location?

New Contributor

Hi Michael, We are using v7.30.0 and scheduling a meeting from the client which is installed.
See attached picture.

But the web version is the same, see 2nd. attachment.

Daniel

New Contributor

hello Michael, why is the defualt time GMT -08:00 ? this not convient. BR D
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Daniel,
Have you checked our your settings for preferred time zone, within the My Account area, under Personal Information?

New Contributor

Thanks Michael, I was able to change my time zone but I still have 2 problems:
1. how can I change all my user's time zones?
2. the time format is still with am/pm how can that be changed?
best regards Daniel
New Contributor

Hi Daniel - did you find a solution for the time format (24h instead of the 12 AM/PM) ? - thanks- Bjoern
Active Contributor

To clarify the 24 hour clock questions, at this time our product only displays in AM/PM but you are still able to type for example, 1800 as the time, and once you save the meeting, the time time will display accurately, but only in AM/PM format.

Time – Click the time to open the drop-down, then type the start time with the hour and minute separated by a colon. You can also type it in military time without having to change between AM and PM (for example, "14:00" will automatically set the start time to 2:00 PM, even if the drop-down is set to AM). Note that you can only schedule a meeting in the future.

I will send this up as a feature request.

New Contributor

Hi Jami, Thanks for the explanation, that will sufice for now. We look forward to a version which hast the 24h time format. best regards Daniel
New Contributor

Hi Jami - my thanks as well !! good to know that one can just enter the 'normal' ;-) time format - this helps already a lot

- best regards bjoern