cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: I want to change the time format to 24h

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Time set 24 instead of 12 hours.

If there is afternoon, and I schedule a meeting for tomorrow morning 9:00 AM, GoToMeeting automatically puts PM (because it is afternoon now). It bring a lot of confusion.
How can I configure GoToMeeting for 24 hours set?
New Contributor

Hello Jami, thank you fro the advice.
But, it does not work if you have afternoon now and are going to schedule a meeting for a morning (before 12 PM). You suppose 10:00 AM, put 10:00, and the system assigns 10 PM. If you missed this typo, the meeting will be scheduled for PM instead of  AM. That is confusing.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I would like to change the settings from AM / PM to 24h, where do I do that ??.

I would like to change the settings from AM / PM to 24h, where do I do that ??
New Contributor

Really hard to believe in 2017 when almost everywhere in the world (except USA of course) uses 24 hour time to run their business, that GTM does not support this configuration option. Strange.
New Contributor

How is this feature request coming along?  What's the estimated resolution time?  I keep booking trainings for midnight because 12:00 defaults to 12 am.  This is really annoying.
New Contributor

Curious to hear about the feature request as well. Very strange that GTM does still not support the 24hr. format as its basically the worldwide standard. Using AM/PM instead is extremely annoying.
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Format the time from 12 hours to 24 hours.

It would be nice to have the option to set your time format from 12 hour to 24 hour.
New Contributor

GotoMeeting Time Format 24H

It seems it's not possible to have meetings times in 24h format. Can you confirm this ?

If true, it's a great pitty that such a global software does'nt offer this functionnality.  Can we be optimistic about a future fix ?