cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Add the ability to mute the audio from the App.

Me too! The mute button works just fine for muting the microphone. But I also want to turn off the speaker as well.
Not applicable

This is unbelievable. What kind of app thinks that it is SO IMPORTANT that its users will never want to mute it. To disable the ability to mute my phone is truly audacious.
New Contributor

When I'm hosting a webinar using my PC, I will also log into the webinar using an iPad and a separate email address, to monitor how it is presenting to the audience. As I don't want any volume coming out of the iPad, I select the telephone option and just never dial in. That stops the audio coming out of the iPad. 
Not applicable

This works, thanks!
New Contributor

All these years later still no volume control on the app? No integration with androids volume controls? For a software that makes money by selling audio services I can't believe it can't even allow volume controls on its products. What is going on here??
New Contributor

Can't find this option on a mac desktop as well Smiley Sad(( I need an ability to mute only the app and to be able to talk by other apps at the same time. Is it possible ?
Thanks!
New Contributor

We also need a mute option, as some people want to follow our webinars on gotomeeting, and see the slights etc, while at the same time they want to listen to the translation which we organise over a skype group. So they DON'T want to listen to the English in the main gotomeeting screen. 
New Contributor

What was the reasoning behind implementing the app this way? It's the only app I can think of that takes control of your phone's or tablet's audio and prevents you from turning it off. I can't think of a use case other than "annoy the crap out of our users," so please enlighten us.

Alternatively, you could just FIX IT.

LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

I just wanted to update everyone and let you know that there is now an option to disconnect from the audio in our Apps. You can return to view the meeting and reconnect or dial-in at any time. We have also implemented this option in the latest versions of our desktop software.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Tags (2)