cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LDP-KStill
New Contributor

Installing GoToMeeting for All Users

I am installing GoToMeeting for All users using G2MSetup10.18.19932_IT.msi and then GoTo Opener (Multi User) 1.0.539 using GoToOpenerMultiUser.msi

However, when a user clicks any GoToOpener links to auto launch the meetings, none of them work. The popup asking does show, but clicking open does nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Installing GoToMeeting for All Users

@LDP-KStill   Can you tell us what operating system and web browser is in use there? 

Does this occur for all users, or just non-admins? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
LDP-KStill
New Contributor

This is Windows 10, latest build with Microsoft Edge

I've been testing so many different things and different workstations. I know for sure it works sometimes for "admins". But it never works for "standard users". 

Edit:

It seems to only work for the admin if it was installed by that admin. If I install it via system account, it won't work for any admins. If it was installed by a real admin account, it will work for that 1 admin but not other admins. But it's definitely installed for All Users, so it should work?

Edit2:

I just tested on a fresh system, installed both applications using an admin account for all users and the gotoopener url doesn't work at all for that admin or any users.

Clicking open does nothing2021-12-15 14_34_38-GoToMeeting and 1 more page - Work 2 - Microsoft​ Edge.png

Am I doing anything wrong or am I installing these correctly?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@LDP-KStill  Are you specifically following the directions and exceptions listed in this guide?  https://assets.cdngetgo.com/ba/90/1312db7448cfb07386de804d8c6d/gotomeeting-msi-installation-guide.pd... 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
LDP-KStill
New Contributor

Yes,

It's nothing special but here are the commands I am using to install it

G2MINSTALLFORALLUSERS=1 G2MRUNATLOGON=false G2MINTEGRATION=none G2MPERFORMAVC=false

LDP-KStill
New Contributor

Have you managed to find anything?