Recently, in IE11, when I go to sign in on GoToMeeting.com, the page either stays blank, or fails to properly load the login page.
This issue does not occur in Chrome or Edge. IE11 is listed as a supported browser.
I have tried as multiple user accounts, InPrivate browsing, and different networks.
I'm not sure if a recent update changed some compatibility requirements.
@gwalker Thanks. Check the updated links on this article, and see if they resolve your join flow / security problem in IE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3192665/activex-installation-that-uses-axis-fails-after-you...
Thanks for the reply.
The mentioned updates 3193519 and 3193517 seem to be from Windows 10 1511. We're running a higher version, and we're running cumulative update KB4487017, so I don't think that situation applies here.
@gwalker We will try to recreate the problem here. IE isn't always the easiest to see directly what is failing, though this reference guide may be of use later: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/internet-explorer/ie-developer/samples/dn...)
@AshC thank you!
Please let me know if I can help with testing. IE console reports before closing the page:
"CSS311: font-face encountered unknown error. lato-regular.eot"
Hi @AshC , did you ever find anything out about this issue?
We are still having the same problem on a new build of IE 11, Version: 11.648.17134.0.
I've tried disabling all of my add-ons, both manually and with the "iexplore -extoff" command.
I also tried adjusting our group policy settings, like adding authentication.logmein.com to our compatibility view list.
@gwalker You may have to increase the default time-out value for persistent HTTP connections in Internet Explorer. Microsoft appears to have an automatic tool that might be viable : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/181050/internet-explorer-error-connection-timed-out-when-se... (there are also manual instructions on their site)
@AshC thanks for the suggestion, I manually set the ReceiveTimeout to 8 minutes, and the issue still occurs. I've also saved the website locally as an .html file to try to rule out network issues, and it still has the same issue.