cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Ipad issues - Blurry screen and PDF too big

I use gotomeeting on 8 ipads during meetings to control the attendees screen. I pull the PDF from Dropbox once the meeting is started, I join the other ipads, and then finallay share the screen on the main ipad.

My first issue is that the screen is too large for the ipad. Whether portrait or landscaoe the one page never fits all on one screen.

My other issue is that the pictures on the ipad are clear on the "presenting" ipad but it's blurry on the other veiwing ipads.  

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Ipad issues - Blurry screen and PDF too big

Hi ,

I just want to clarify a couple of things:

1. Are you using a desktop computer at all to present, or is this strictly iOS / iPad hardware being utilized?
  2. Are the blurry iPad views watching the presentation in full-screen view?  Have you tried toggling view points within the GoTo app?
New Contributor

It's strictly on Ipads. Yes, I believe that i'm watching the presentation in full view. I don't know how to nor do I see a way to change view points in the go to meeting app. Please help!
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

You can view the presenter's screen in both portrait and landscape mode. You can also double-tap anywhere on the GoToMeeting Viewer to change the display to Fill Screen mode. Double-tap a second time to zoom in to 100% mode. Double-tap a third time to return to the default view – Entire Screen mode. You can also pinch or expand with 2 fingers, and pan to different parts of the presenter's screen by dragging 1 finger across the GoToMeeting Viewer.