cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Is it possible to schedule a GoToMeeting using personalized URL?

I see I can start a meeting now from the browser with my personalized URL... But can I schedule it for the future time? I am not using Outlook or Google plugin. I am using GTM client; and I don't see anything regarding personalized URL there at all; only in the browser.

So, 2 questions:

1. Can I schedule future a meeting with personalized URL at all?
  2. Is it possible to start personalized meeting from GTM client?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is it possible to schedule a GoToMeeting using personalized URL?

Hi Felix,

Your personalized GoToMeeting url is an 'anytime' meeting that may be utilized whenever you need it.  There are no start / end times required fro these types of recurring meetings.

Yes, this meeting will also be in your local endpoint's 'My Meetings' section as well as online.

Active Contributor

Hi AshC,

Thank you for your response

If I understand correctly, the answer to my first question is No - I cannot schedule personalized GoToMeeting for the future - only start now. I guess, assuming that the call-in number doesn't change, I can save this information, and just schedule it like any other meeting.

And the second question - can you please elaborate... Here is my client - I don't see any reference to personalized URL (I resized Subject column for privacy reasons - but there is no mention of personalized URL there, either!)

Annotation 2019-12-06 120806.png

Thank you

LogMeIn Contributor

I have my personalized meeting room as the first option in the My Meetings pop-up.  I don't know the name or ID of your own room, but you should see the same ID listed in both places.

Active Contributor

You are correct. Thank you!