cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Is there a Google Calendar plug-in for Safari?

How can I add a GTM to a Gcal invite in safari with a plug in similar to how i do it in chrome?
17 REPLIES 17
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Is there a Google Calendar plug-in for Safari?

Hi Mike,

We have a Google Calendar extension for Safari that you can install from this support article: https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Meeting/help_files/G2M010090  Once installed it works the exact same way in Google Calendar as the Chrome plug-in. We also have one for Firefox as well.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I was having issues with the extension so I removed it with the intention of adding it back and now it's completely gone as an option??
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Paola, sorry for the frustration. There was a recent update the broke our Safari plug-in, once we have a solution the plug-in should be published again. In the meantime you, could use the Chrome or Firefox plug-in if you have either installed on your Mac.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Ok cool. Glad to know it's coming back at some point. Thanks!
New Contributor

I'm sorry, but the article you referenced only provides a Chrome, not Safari extension. When I tried it on my Safari, I'm still getting the "Session couldn't be createdWe apologize, but an error has occurred while creating a GoToMeeting session in your calendar. Please try again. For support, please visit GoToMeeting Global Customer Support." error message.  Pls advise
LogMeIn Contributor

I'm sorry for the continued delay in getting the Google Calendar plugin officially added to Safari.  Apple changed its Extension Gallery with Safari 9 and now only lists extensions that are hosted on Apple servers.

This direct link should allow you to add the updated plugin to Safari manually.

New Contributor

Ash, Thanks for the link. It installed on my machine and in the meeting page in Google Calendars. But before I can use it, I must log in. When I do that, it takes me to a page that freezes. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: This is the page where it freezes: https://jm-cdn.azureedge.net/g2m-gcal-plugin-safari/index.html?scope=&code=d4cb8f73

ben
New Contributor

Same for me. It still does not work.
New Contributor

Same issue for me for about a month...I and gotten he updated plugin a long time ago.  But this secondary issue blocks me from using Safari in the way I always used to.

The popup page is not returning whatever result is needed for the calendar page that called it, and so its stuck just sitting there no matter what.