cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ej05301004

Is there way to have presenter's view on my screen but not others when sharing my screen?

I'm trying to find a way to show the presenter's view for my screen only, and not others when sharing my screen. I know it's possible because I use Zoom occasionally, and I had no problem sharing my PPT presenter's view on my end, but not showing other people's screens.

But it seems like GoToMeeting does not support that. Or am I missing something?

Or can I just share a portion of my screen? Is there a way to adjust the green rectangle? (Again, I'm coming from using Zoom and I used to adjust the shared portion there, so I assume it is possible).

It's a bit frustrating I've been looking for answers everywhere but couldn't find any. I tried changing the settings of PPT but nothing really helps. I tried switching screens between (PPT and Word: I put my notes here), but whenever I switch to Word file, the screen sharing part brokes down (it paused the presentation and exit the full-screen mode).

Please help!

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Is there way to have presenter's view on my screen but not others when sharing my screen?

@ej05301004  In the GoTo screen sharing area there should be a menu option to select different displays or specific applications. 

If you only have one screen and want to share PowerPoint decks with the notes visible, make sure in PPT the option for slideshow Setup is selected to Browsed by individual windows.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!