cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allen34598
New Contributor

Local Toll Number for Israel

In this table, https://assets.cdngetgo.com/da/f2/de3ea4354e72acb640ac7a853033/openvoice-audio-country-list.pdf, there seems to be OpenVoice Toll Number Availability for Israel but I cannot find the actual phone number in the admin panel or gotomeeting application.  Could someone please advise what it is?  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: OvenVoice Toll Number for Israel

Hi @allen34598,

Once you have enabled Israel in your Toll-free numbers list, the number will be displayed when you schedule a meeting. We do not list the numbers in our documentation as they can change from time to time.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @allen34598,

Once you have enabled Israel in your Toll-free numbers list, the number will be displayed when you schedule a meeting. We do not list the numbers in our documentation as they can change from time to time.

View solution in original post

allen34598
New Contributor

Thank you for the quick response @GlennD.  I have the toll free number but would like the tolled or long distance number as per what the chart advised is available.  Do you know what I mean?  🙂

By the way, I didn't accept your answer as the solution.  I clicked "reply" and entered the same response as above, clicked "post" and the website didn't load.  After going back to the original thread I noticed my my response (same one as above) didn't post and the thread was marked as solved.  Very odd.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

I apologize, I misunderstood. At this time we do not have a local long distance number for Israel, only the toll-free number. Providing local toll-numbers is a little more complicated which is why we currently only cover 17 countries with those. I will tweak the subject of your post and make this as an Idea.