cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OPIT
New Contributor

Locked meeting notification

When I start a meeting I lock it.  When the first attendee arrives I see the "Someone is waiting" popup.  As other people arrive and are put in the waiting room the popup does not re-appear.  That is not the issue even though it would be nice to see happen.  The issue is when I unlock the meeting to bring everyone in and the waiting room is empty, I re-lock the meeting.  If someone joins late the "someone is waiting" popup never appears again.  So we never know when someone else is trying to join the meeting and they sit there waiting forever.  I have tested this a number of times with the same result.  If I start a new meeting the same thing happens, the notification appears only once per meeting.

Is this a bug or design?

I know there are a number of requests for a list of people in the waiting room but notifying when someone enters the waiting room should be basic operating proeceedure.

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Locked meeting notification

Hi @OPIT ,

Thanks for the input.  I can say that we are working on several improvements for the locking mechanism, and hope to release these in the coming months. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
OPIT
New Contributor

Thank You for the reply.

So I take it from this reply that this is a known issue and not a problem with what I am doing or any setting I may or may not have set.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

That's correct.  It is working as intended, however we also recognize the need for improvements. You should see some of these in a few months. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!