cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Missing meeting history

Hi team,

I missed all meeting history today, and this  happened  2 months ago also.Could you pls help to check this issue? Thx.

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Missing meeting history

@LionCao  We occasionally experience some delays in data delivery, but if some actually goes missing, Customer Support can help you recover it. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
New Contributor

Anyone can help me on this?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@LionCao  Sorry, was this a regularly scheduled GoToMeeting, an impromptu meeting, or recurring type (Rooms)? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi AshC,

Recurring meeting type.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@LionCao  Can you limit the search criteria to the last few weeks and see if it populates?  

Is the meeting still visible in your 'Rooms' list? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi AshC,

No, there is nothing  visible. I have re-create the new meetings, I just want to know why it happened.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@LionCao  We occasionally experience some delays in data delivery, but if some actually goes missing, Customer Support can help you recover it. 

View solution in original post