cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

My recording of gotomeeting didn't contain my webcam feed

Hi

I had a session today today using gotomeeting, where I shared an application on my screen, as well as a live camera feed.  I recorded the the meeting, but when I wanted to review it afterwards I could only see the recording of the application of the screen but not the live camera feed. 

As far as i can see my cloud recording is enabled, but the recording dosn't show up automatically in my meeting history, so I have a thought that it has something to do with this.  It is only the window that pops up where it askes me to convert the video., so it seams like it is only recording locally. 

Have anyone experienced this, and know how to solve it

2 REPLIES 2
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: My recording of gotomeeting didn't contain my webcam feed

Hi Kim,

If you received a desktop recording but were previously able to record to the cloud, it means one of two things:

1. There was a problem with the connection to the cloud server, either from your end or LogMeIn.
  2. There was a change made to your Organizer account setting that disabled the Cloud Recording option.

** Only GoTo recordings stored directly to the cloud will have webcam feeds included.

New Contributor

Re: My recording of gotomeeting didn't contain my webcam feed

i was able to use cloud recording before, but we just changed subscription, but still have a Gotomeeting pro, and the cloud recording is enables. 

But I guess it could be there is something wrong with the connection to the cloud. 

I'm awaiting reply from their technical support. But thank you for your feedback