cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgiusti
New Contributor

No diagnostic report on meetings

We have this problem for a lot of meetings: we have 5 GoToMeeting account and subscription and we use it a lot, sometimes at the end of the meeting we can't see the meeting in chronology. Other times, we can see the meeting in chronology but not all attendees are listed.

For example, the meeting ID 448-820-485 was in june 30th but we can't find it in no place!!

It's a big issue for us.

I tried to contact support, i tried to write them, i tried to write LogMeIn or GoToMeeting on Facebook etc....but i have no answer!

We need to solve these situation otherwise we'll change platform.

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: No diagnostic report on meetings

@rgiusti  If the meeting was scheduled for a set time period, then it should be listed in your GoToMeeting history online, where you can also see a list of participants.  Keep in mind that we do not require attendees to enter accurate names or emails if they choose not to, so the reporting is less conclusive than GoToWebinar for example.  

You can also try running an Admin report for that Organizer and time period through the Admin Center: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/create-a-report-g2m500018 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
rgiusti
New Contributor

Re: No diagnostic report on meetings

I know but there are no data about some meetings...