cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: New users not receiving welcome email or reinvites

Thanks for the info

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi everybody,

The GoTo email delivers issues reported recently should now be fully resolved.

Should you have any more issues with these communications, please message me directly in the Community with the affected email spelling for a check on delivery status.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi AshC

Thanks for the feedback.

Active Contributor

trouble with a new GTM license

I just added a user license to GoToMeeting. I sent the invite to the email address associated with the user, but they never get the invite. We have checked with our email administrator, and he says the email isn't even coming to our email server, so it's not being blocked or going to a spam folder.  Any ideas for what I can check?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: trouble with a new GTM license

@janni71  Sorry for any confusion there.

When New User GoTo invitations are not received there is often a local spam filter engaged or some spam block on the entire company / email provider.  In cases where only the welcome email is being blocked, users may also send a Forgot Password email from the LMI authentication side:  https://authentication.logmeininc.com/pwdrecovery/

Your fastest resolution is to call directly into Customer Support to have any affected email spellings checked with the LMI Bounce Filter:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-contact-gotomeeting-customer-support-g2m090151

** If forgot password emails have already been attempted, then you may click on my Community name here in order to privately message me the affected email address'.  If there have been too many email returns to our LMI servers, then there may be a temporary block on the address (stop sending emails) that we can remove.

*** If the LMI emails are still being returned after a bounce block has been lifted, then the stoppage will return again I'm afraid.  This means it is very important that you check with the affected user base / email provider (or IT department) afterwards to avoid cyclical blocks being created.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have create  a new user call e-meetings1@zzz.org for this I havnt got the welcome email. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@e-meetings  I looked up the referenced email address, and it appears to be deleted by an administrator on the account.  This doesn't necessarily mean you made the deletion, but some admin in recent past did.  Please click on my Community name in order to confirm your administrator email spelling in private.

Highlighted
New Contributor

hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem with a new user- the email adress is zebraGTM@zzzzzz.z

I tried sending the invitation email to another user in the domain and he got the mail. 

in order to check if the problem is with the email adress, I sent an email from Gmail account and received it.

thank you for your help.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@elizabethg  I checked that email address, and there was a problem with the original deliery attempt.  You can try sending again, but there may be something mixed up with the original email settings.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Verification email is not sent

Hi @itk ,

Sorry for any confusion there.

It's entirely possible that email address is either not set up correctly on your mail server, or has been returning or blocking too many of our email attempts.  When this happens we have to stop sending communications entirely in case your email provider views the attempts as malicious, phishing or otherwise.