cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Office 365 and Outlook 2016

Hi Michelle, that is incorrect, our current plug-in does support Outlook 2016 on the desktop. It is only the web based email that is unsupported.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

I would recommend giving our toll free Support a call and working with one of our Reps http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/meeting/phone

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks Glenn...guess I'll have to contact support...I have to reinstall Outlook add-in each time, restart...then it works in my calendar until I close Outlook. When I reopen Outlook, it crashes, disables the app, greys it out...Yes, I'm using desktop version downloaded from O:365... bummer
New Contributor

I don't have time to call Support during regular hours. Why can't someone just post the instructions here to fix the install problem for Outlook 2016 Desktop. There's mention of a quick register fix but they are vague.  
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do you install on Office 365 - online version of Outlook?.

How do you use this plug-in when running Office 365 On-Line? My computer has Office 2016, but I always use Office 365 in daily operation, NOT Office 2016.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Chuck, our Outlook plug-in can only be installed in the desktop version of Outlook.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Glenn,

I want to express my apology that you have to be a professional apologizer.

Tell your bosses boss to get their head out of their stock plan and Support Office 365.

As a 10 year user of GTM and also a user of gmail plugin for the last few years, IT GIVES ME THE DUMB CHILLS that you have not supported Office365 yet.

Save your apology, you have done it enough.  

I want to hear it from your boss.

#whatajoke
Highlighted
New Contributor

Glenn,

What about Outlook 2016 running on a Mac
Highlighted
New Contributor

Seriously, our entire company recently migrated to O365 and most are using the portal due to the typical bloatware aspect of Outlook. We need GTM to interface with the O365 portal or upper management will be looking at GTM's competitors. I (and many users) hope this doesn't happen but if Citrix (or whoever you GTM folks soon become) don't address this soon you will lose a large corporate customer. Please focus on forward thinking!   
Highlighted
New Contributor

I am with the other commenters: my office is switching to Office365 online. We were previously using Google Calendar, which works fine with GTM. So why can't there be a GTM integration with Office365 calendar? Can't be that difficult. Very clunky to have to set up the meeting in GTM and then copy it to the calendar. Are the developers even working on this?