cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Office 365 and Outlook 2016

I am running Office 365 on Win 10. Outlook is in the cloud with MAPI connection to email host. The GTM plugin will not install on my default account. Rather, the plugin installs on the local account. This is really a pain and I hope you can fix this.

I switched to you and don't want to switch back.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Michael, our Outlook plug-in is for Desktop Outlook installations only, I do not have an ETA on a browser plug-in currently.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled is there a way to integrate GoToMeeting with MS Outlook 365 - the browser version....

is there a way to integrate Go2meeting with the browser based MS Outlook 365?
Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there a plug in for outlook in O365? The normal outlook plugin seems to only b....
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

I wanted to update everyone and let you know we are planning on a GoToMeeting plug-in for the web based Outlook in Office 365. I will post an update once an ETA is available.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there any update to an Outlook 365 plugin?  We've been using Microsoft Teams, which works just fine. But, I am a creature of habit and I want to be able to use GTM with Outlook. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@farsiwan  Right now we still have support for full desktop Outlook versions.  Online Outlook365 is still under development to see if it's feasible.  As soon as more information becomes available, we will certainly update this community !

Highlighted
New Contributor

It appears that this problem hasnt been solved yet. i use office 365 (as a subscription service) with local outlook (v1911) and neither the outlook 2016 not the outlook 365 plugins seem to work. Again - this is not a web application nor is it Office 2016 (or Office 2019). Its the local application of 365. Bizzarely the integration seemed to work fine until just before summer and then after one of the automatic updates of Office 365 it simply vanished. Reinstalling either plugin doesnt do anything (the destop plugin seems to install fine but nothing appears in the interface/ribbon). Any ideas?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @ChristosM ,

It's entirely possible that Outlook is disabling the GoToMeeting plugin itself.  Please see this Microsoft reference document for Outlook users:  https://support.office.com/en-us/article/view-manage-and-install-add-ins-in-office-programs-16278816...